Performance Vision Center takes great pride in ensuring the utmost health and well being of our patients, staff and families. In order to maintain strict sanitizing and CDC guidelines we have implemented several changes to our office policies:
- Everyone aged 10 or above MUST wear a mask upon entering the office.
- We ask everyone who enters the office to maintain a safe social distance of 6 feet between yourself and other patients and staff.
- We will take your temperature prior to being seen by Dr. Ross. Anyone with a temperature reading of 100 degrees or higher will be sent home and their appointment rescheduled.
- We will ask a series of important screening questions that must be answered honestly. These questions will determine the risk associated with being seen in the office.
- Anyone not feeling well, coughing, having shortness of breath, or sneezing will be sent home and their appointment rescheduled.
- Only the patient will be allowed in the exam room with Dr. Ross. Only one parent/caregiver is allowed in the exam room if the patient is a minor or requires special assistance.
- If you have been exposed to a test-positive COVID-19 patient in the past 4 weeks you will be sent home and your appointment rescheduled.
- Finally, we ask for everyone's patience and cooperation with the new policies and changes as we are all trying to adapt to the new requirements and guidelines.